Marketing and Communications Officer
As British Council Uganda looks to enhance its business development strategy and increase its programme portfolio, the job holder will support the directorate to increase its visibility, reach and engagement, using relevant content to communicate with internal and external audiences and partners.
|Duration||2 year fixed term contract (renewable)|
|Closing date||Friday 14 April 2017|
Summary of responsibilities
- Marketing and Communications.
- Branding and promoting.
- Sourcing of goods and services and supplier management.
- Train programme teams in basic marketing and communication.
Experience and Education
- Proven experience in marketing, communications and brand development/management.
- Proactive and demonstrable ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
How to apply
Apply for this post on our online jobs portal, where you will also find more details on the job profile as well as British Council behaviours and core skills required for the post.