Marketing and Communications Officer
To support the implementation of the marketing strategy and plans for the country, support to programme implementation by executing traditional and online marketing campaigns.
|Duration||Fixed term contract - 2 years|
|Closing date||Friday 21 June 2019|
- Supports the implementation of the regional marketing strategy by performing marketing activities for our programmes and services, contributing to the overall country, regional and global strategic objectives for the British Council in a flexible, cost-effective way.
- Coordinate our social media communities, engaging with them daily and work together with the regional marketing team on specific initiatives and campaigns aimed at creating and maintaining a vibrant community of people interested in our programmes and services.
- Contributing to the development of relations with national and local media and co-ordinate communications and other press-related duties.
- Producing, maintaining and developing online content for our social media channels and country websites..
- Degree or professional qualification in marketing or business, a degree in IT is desirable
- Minimum of one-year experience in a marketing officer or assistant position at a national level within a medium or large organisation.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing marketing plans
- Demonstrable experience in managing supplier relationships
- Proactive and demonstrable ability to work with minimum supervision
- Highly organised and deadline oriented
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
How to apply
Visit our jobs site for more details on the role responsibilities/requirements and to apply.