Exam registration process for Private Candidates
Please note the October / November 2020 Cambridge registration process for Private Candidates will only be done online.
Before registering, kindly refer to the Guide to Making Entries to confirm subjects available to private candidates.
Please follow the steps below in order to register:
- Select the registration link for Cambridge Oct / Nov 2020 Registration
- Select the registration link for EDEXCEL Oct / Nov 2020 Registration
- Carefully read through the guidance notes before you register.
- Click on the “Register Here” tab at the bottom of the Guidance Notes page. You will be taken to the Registration Mode page.
- Select the appropriate registration mode to indicate who you are registering the exams for.
- Fill in and confirm your email address. Click “Proceed”
- Complete your contact details. Please note if you do not complete all required fields this will cause a delay in processing your registration. “Click Proceed”
- Tick the box to confirm you have read and understood the Privacy Terms and Conditions. Click “Proceed”
- Fill in your personal details in the relevant fields. Click “Proceed”
- Select all the subjects you wish to register for by clicking a small box to the left of the subject you want to register. The subject fee is shown next to the subject. Click “Proceed”
- Complete the Disability requirements & Child Protection section. If you are registering for a student above the age of 18 years, select “No” in the drop-down menu below and click “Proceed”. If you are registering subjects for a student under the age of 18 years, select “Yes” and complete the information below. Click “Proceed”
- Fill in the Application Details section. If you are registering for more than one candidate, click “Add another attendee” and repeat all the processes mentioned above.
- Click “Complete Registration”
- You will receive a confirmation email with your selected options and payment instruction. Kindly check your junk/spam folders if you do not see the confirmation email in your inbox
- When contacting the British Council, always quote your reference number in the email subject line.